Magic Maths – Age Group: 12 years +
Solve complex problems with lightning speed and accuracy
Course Duration: 8 months
The course is divided into 2 levels of 4 months each
- Basic Level
- Advance Level
How ‘Vedic Sutras’ will help
- Learn how to calculate 10 times faster
- Solve problems 10-15 times faster
- Saves time during Examination
- Single step answer in multiplication
- Reduces silly mistakes
- Helps to score more marks in maths
- Easy to recheck answers
- No borrowing in subtraction
- No excess carry over in addition
- No trial and error method in square root
- Multiple digit divisors can be solved by single digit method
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Squares, Cubes, Square Root, Cubes Root, HCF, LCM, Fractions, Compound arithmetic.
Magic Maths is a system of Mental Calculation, which folows the techniques of Vedic Mathematics. At SKCIPL Magic Maths; these techniques & methods of Vedic Mathematics are made simpler & easy for students to understand.
Vedic Mathematics is the name given to the ancient system of Indian Mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj(1884-1960). According to his research all of mathematics is based on Sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae. These formulae describe the way the mind naturally works and are therefore of great help in directing the student to the appropriate method of solution.
Sri Bharati Krsna wrote sixteen volumes expounding the Vedic system but these were unaccountably lost and when the loss was confirmed in his final years he wrote a single book: Vedic Mathematics, currently available. It was published in 1965, five years after his death.
Perhaps the most striking feature of the Vedic system is its coherence i.e. its consistency & logical approach. Instead of jumbling & confusion of unrelated techniques the whole Vedic maths system is beautifully interrelated and unified. These techniques are all easily understood. This unifying quality is very satisfying; it makes mathematics easy and enjoyable and encourages innovation. Vedic Mathematics manifests the coherent and unified structure of mathematics and the methods are complementary, direct and easy.
In Magic Maths, ‘difficult’ problems or huge sums can often be solved immediately by the use of simple techniques. These striking and beautiful methods are just a part of a complete system of mathematics which is far more systematic than the modern ‘system’. The simplicity of Magic Maths means that calculations can be carried out mentally. There are many advantages in using a flexible, mental system. Students can invent their own methods with regular practice. This leads to more creative, interested and intelligent students.
- It encourages mental calculations
- It enriches knowledge and understanding of mathematics, which shows clear links and continuity between different branches of mathematics
- It reduces the burden of remembering large amount of matter because it requires you to learn tables up to 9 only
- It increases Concentration, Speed & Accuracy
- It enables faster calculations when compared to the traditional method
- Problems are reduced to one line answers. Thus, the time that gets saved in the process can be used to answer more questions
- It acts as a toll for reducing finger counting and scratch/rough work
- It plays an important role in increasing confidence
- It is very simple, direct & easy
- Easy cross-checking
- It is a boon for all competitive exams, such as management, banking, engineering etc.
- It keeps the mind alert and lively because of the element of choice and flexibility at each step
- Leads to improvement in mental ability, sharpness, creativity and intelligence
- It being a most natural way of working can be learnt and mastered with ease and within a very short time
- Development of human brain takes place through multidimensional thinking
- Reduces dependency on calculators